Day 1 will begin at 8:00 AM ET on November 18, 2019
Day 2 will begin at 8:00 AM ET on November 19, 2019
Questions may be sent to: email@example.com. Due to the large number of in-person and online viewers, it is unlikely that we will be able to take questions from the online audience. Questions submitted will help inform an existing set of FAQs at: https://nsf.gov/bfa/dias/policy/.
Troubleshooting Tips and Technical Support Contact Information
- If you are having trouble hearing the webcast audio, check the volume on your computer and on your video player.
- If your computer screen freezes, please refresh your browser.
- If you are still experiencing technical issues, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Requirements for Successful Virtual Participation
We recommend you verify the system requirements below prior to the beginning of the conference.
- Most recent version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
- Operating system: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.7 +, or Ubuntu 10 +
- Access to YouTube
- Internet connection with 1 + Mbps
- It can help to close other tabs, browsers, and programs while streaming the live webcast. It also may help to hardwire your Internet connection, instead of using a wireless network connection.