The National Science Foundation (NSF) is offering a webinar to review the significant changes and clarifications to the revised NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 20-1) on Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 PM ET.
The PAPPG details NSF’s proposal preparation and submission guidelines, and provides guidance on managing and monitoring the award and administration of grants and cooperative agreements made by the Foundation. The revised PAPPG will be effective for proposals submitted or due, and awards made, on or after June 1, 2020.
Instructions for Virtual Participation
- Click “Watch Now” to be directed to the live webinar on YouTube
- Use the comments section to ask questions to NSF staff. A moderator will answer questions on YouTube and may pose popular questions for the presenter to answer.
- If you have any technical issues, please review the technical requirements and troubleshooting tips listed below.
Technical Requirements for Successful Virtual Participation
We recommend you verify the system requirements below prior to the beginning of the event:
- Access to YouTube
- Most recent version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
- Operating system: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.7 +, or Ubuntu 10 +
- Internet connection with 1 + Mbps
- It can help to close other tabs, browsers, and programs while streaming the live webcast. It also may help to hardwire your Internet connection, instead of using a wireless network connection.
Troubleshooting Tips and Technical Support Contact Information
- If you are having trouble hearing the webcast audio, check the volume on your computer and on your video player.
- If your computer screen freezes, please refresh your browser.
- If you are still experiencing technical issues, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.